Monday, October 6, 2008

TAG

Here's the Rules:

1. Share 7 random weird or fun facts about yourself.

2. Tag 7 other lucky people at the end of your post to have them share their weirdness. Post a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


7 Weird Facts About Brandie

1. I have a certain way I do laundry and dishes. It drives me nuts to see anyone else doing it different from me.

2. I have to have organization in everything I do.

3. I am very optimistic almost to a fault.

4. I love to research anything on the internet

5. I have to make sure I stay connected with people throughout my life

6. I twist my hair when I am in deep thoughts

7. I can hang onto pens for years.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That pen thing is a real talent you know. I lose several a day at work.